Fundraisers at Clarion Center for the Arts are a great way to offset the costs that accompany any dance education. They are completely optional and all of the profits that you earn go directly into your account to be used for tuition and fees! Some families are able to cover all of their costs this way, so be sure to try it out!
Here's how it works...
- a CCA parent will bring a fundraiser idea to our attention and we'll help them decide if it will work and what dates to set.
- When the fundraiser starts, you'll receive an email with an order form. You'll also be able to find these order forms in your Parent Portal.
- You'll use the order form to ask friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to purchase the products being sold in support of your kiddo's classes... or better yet, have your kids ask them! People are more likely to buy right from the kid than the parent. :-) Some parents have gotten away with just leaving the order form in a break room at work, too!
- As you're collecting orders, have your supporters give you cash or write checks out to YOU.
- By the due date, you'll turn in your order form along with ONE CHECK made payable to CCA.
- Be sure to follow any specific directions given about individual fundraisers. Sometimes there's a master sheet that needs to be turned in.
- Once orders are turned in to us, we'll place the big order with the fundraiser company and set a delivery date. You'll be responsible for picking up your order on the delivery date and distributing the products to your supporters.
Once the fundraiser is complete, we'll figure out how much you earned in profits and add it as a credit to your account! Fundraiser profits are not refundable for cash and non-transferrable. If you withdraw from classes and have any credits in your account, we can either keep the credits in your account for later use or we can apply it to our scholarship fund for a child in need.
Happy Fundraising, y'all!